Sunday, September 14, 2008

media noir!! WHAT IF MA BLOG HAD A CEO?

Note: The below written piece of writing was born as a result of the after effects of the dreaded disease called 'the media disease'.
Also, this piece of fiction can be a very good screenplay idea for a film belonging to a whole new genre of film noir called 'media noir'. MEDIA NOIR cinema would be that cinema whose main plot would always be 'victimisation of the soul'. Another off shoot plot would be 'entertainment terrrorism'. And the story begins....

Gosh! Wat a nightmare! I was happy twas only a nightmare but what if it really happened? What if ma blog had a CEO? CORPORATE SWEAT RUNS DOWN MY FOREHEAD AS I THINK OF WHAT I JUST SAID... What if my blog had a CEO? In fear, I turn on my computer to find that my blog is peacefully asleep mindless of the trauma I am suffering in trying to ward off evil designs.. But for how long? Till what time will I be able to protect my blog from the clutches of the MEDIA DISEASE. I pray to GOD to give ma blog .. a longer life. ...!......

Haa haa haa! Media noir is born! ET then was a film abt something else.. today ET to me means
ENTERTAINMENT TERRORISM. Here, we all are victims and we all are terrorirsts.

Everything in entertainment today is poll based. Everything. Everything has to be voted for and against and people clap in their minds at the results and move on.
TRP MANIA. Even a smile that passes you by on second look will make you realise was an ad for a toothpaste commercial. People wear labels...they eat labels...they drink labels and live labels. LABELS STUCK TO SOUL!
...NOW I PUT BACK MA BLOG TO SLEEP AS I TRY AND SING FOR IT A LULLABY OF INNOCENCE...
.............keliddu sullaagabahudu..nodiddu sullaagabahudu...

No comments: