Tuesday, September 16, 2008

pyaar hua..ikraar hua hain!

Pyaar hua ...ikraar huaa... hain... kittogiro lovestory ya kittogiro maleyalli kittogiro chatri hidkondiro hudugiya jothe kittogiro hudugana kittogiro stillu..! COOL.... THE LOVESTORY ROCKS!!
Nywz... not many posts for the last couple of days and dat was coz was busy at studio with the editing etc ... Meanwhile Chaitra sang the female parts of the jamaise song and she rocked LITERALLY.
I DONT MEAN LIKE 'ROCK ON'.. THE fake rock music film in bollywood ishtyle.
Nyways again..
kuch paane ke liye kuch khona bhi padta hain.. i guess and m losing out on valuable blogging time in between all the work frenzy...
Today's blog is a little more diff than te usual ones...arjun made me listen to his'madhura pisumaatu' song from birugaali and it was suckh a soulful one i fell in love with it. We went on to discuss abt AR REHMAN SAAB and what a genius he is. That was when we were singing 'jaage hain der tak hume...kuch der sone do.... thodi si raat aur hain..subah ko hone do..aadhe adhure khwaab jo pure na hosake...ek baar phir se neend me woh khwaab bone do'.. from GURU.
This song is so inspirational that I listen to it every night before I dose off. It reminds me abt how valuable time is and dreams are and how valuable it is to live a life where you do what you want to do.
Probably man is the only animal which thinks ten thousand times before doing what he or she wants to do. ... We think abt ..whether it ir right for us to do what we want to do... we think about the success and failure of what we want to do... we think about whether we know how to do what we want to do.. we think abt so many things bfore doing what we want to do and in the process... sometimes we dont do what we want to do.
I think man takes life too seriously to not do what he wants to do.
Life , I think is very simple. YOU LIVE... YOU LIVE SOME MORE... YOU LIVE SOME MORE TILL YOU ARE TIRED OF LIVING AND THEN YOU DIE. NOW... DEATH HAPPENS EVEN IF YOU DONT DO WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF DOING. DEATH WILL HAPPEN EVEN IF YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO... BUT DO YOU WANA DIE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING OR NOT IS A PERSONAL CHOICE...
Personally , I am some one who never takes life seriously because I very clearly know that I am not here for eternity. Today... mayb tomorro...may b one year later... may b fifty years later... never know when... the bell will ring for me. I am very sure it will ring though and I dont want to waste time. I want to do all those things I can... ( positive things)... I want to try and touch as many skies as I want... because one fine day... it will b the 'END' of everything for me.

This is my inspiration...this is my personal legend...this is my philosophy to live... and I hope all creative individuals have something like this in order to try and achieve what they want to do.
WARRIOR OF LIGHT... !
I leave this blog now with these lines from BLOW...
Life passes most people by with them making grand plans for it...

I DONT WANT TO MAKE PLANS ... I WANT TO LIVE LIFE ARAVIND STYLE...

sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamaare dil mein hain.. dekhna hain zor kitna baazu e khaatil main hain.

1 comment: